Here's a cute little picture of me in kindergarten, 1968. All my life, I've never forgotten this shot below in first grade (1969) when the photog asked me to say "peaches" and he snapped the shot at the "ch" sound. If you're trying to get a kid to smile, don't tell them to say peaches. It's scarred me for life. Mom, what the heck happened to my hair? Did I fix it myself? After all, I was in second grade and very capable. My grandma crocheted that groovy vest for me, but who is responsible for the hack job on my hair? Hello, 1970! Who knows where my third grade picture is. We moved so often, changing schools, that I might have missed picture day. Next is my fourth grade mug shot. I must have sworn off bangs by then. Thank goodness for those plastic barrettes to deal with the in-between length. Notice how every year I wore green? Yeah, it's been my favorite color for as long as I can remember. I don't have an actual school pic of me in f...
Comments
P.S. Have you ever been to a Josh Groban concert?? - I HIGHLY recommend it! ;o)
Sounds like a fun concert, though. His voice is so divine.
Thank you for a great night, a great dinner and great company. We had a wonderful time with you and enjoyed the concert too! Ditto on leaving the 'garbage' out. His voice is still fantastic!!
Anyway, MB wasn't out of control with his inappropriateness, but enough that it did irk me, as I said. Is irk spelled right?
At least I'm giving a heads-up to anyone to know what to expect. Now let's go to the next MB concert! Leave the kids at home. (Who would take their kid to a romantic MB concert anyway?)
You look fab, hair is awesome!
what fun!!!