Skip to main content

Biker babes at Outlaw 100 Trail

Here's the group of women (plus Kelley's husband, Mike) from my neighborhood that I bike with. On Saturday morning, we joined about 900 others on the most perfect day with sunny skies and pleasant temperatures, riding through country roads in Round Rock and Georgetown, beginning at Dell Diamond. We did the 40 mile loop, which in reality was 41.2 miles, and finished in about three and a half hours. What an awesome day it was. I hope Kelly will join me for next year's Outlaw ride.

Comments

Unknown said…
Congrats! That's awesome that you are so motivated. I wish I could be like that! Oh and the website I was talking about is picnik.com and yes I'm sure you can handle it, it's very simple!
way to go kelly! very impressive. i'm not sure i could do anything for 3 1/2 hours so i'm very impressed!
Jennifer said…
that is really cool girl! proud of you!!
Lonna said…
How fun to be able to do something like that with such a support team, and neat that they are all your neighbors too! I am very proud of you.
You rock Kelly! Way to go!
Bobbi said…
I am impressed--41 miles!!! That's wonderful!
Good work, Kelly! I'm very impressed! I hope you are doing well--we miss you and Austin!