Toasted homemade canape bread that I baked in a metal flower-shaped tube accents a mini crab salad for an individual serving. I bought the adorable mini flare dish in a set of 24, which includes twelve flares and twelve petite tasting spoons, from Pier 1 Imports. Love them!
Here it is served as a dip, served with store-bought bagel crisps to scoop it up.
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- 1 handful of fresh (rinsed and patted dry) parsley, chopped
- 8 ounces imitation crab meat, chopped
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- juice from 1/2 of a large lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, diced