These are so easy to make and amazingly delicious. I posted this recipe here a while back in a rectangle baking pan version. This mini style is much better because you don't have to wait until they are cooled down well to cut them. Individual cookies are so pretty too. I'll recap the ingredients and baking time again for your convenience.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 22 minutes. Remove from oven and cool slightly, and they'll pop out easily. Enjoy!
- Melt 1 stick butter (1/2 cup) in microwave bowl with lid
- Add 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, mix together with melted butter
- Spoon graham cracker crumble in silicone mini muffin pan to fill about 35 cups (no paper muffin pan liners are needed)
- Sprinkle 1 cup of pecan pieces on graham cracker layer in each cup, a few in each cup, divided evenly
- Sprinkle 1 cup of coconut, a little into each cup, divided evenly
- Sprinkle 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, dividing evenly
- Open a can of Sweetened Condensed Milk and pour into a container or plastic bag, to be able to pipe one spoonful or squirt over each muffin cup